Metabolics, Vitamin and Mineralizing
PHOSPHOROUS AND VITAMIN D ASSOCIATION OF IMMEDIATE AND SUSTAINED ACTION
Bottle of 100 & 500 ml
Prevention and treatment of acute or chronic phosphorous and/or Vitamin D deficiency, which could cause:
– Imbalance of Phosphorous-Calcium metabolism, by hypophosphataemia: demineralization, rickets, sub normal growth, bone deformities, fractures and osteomalacia.
– Imbalances of growth and development.
– Paraplegia or neurosis caused by lack of Phosphorous.
Stimulation of follicular wave.
Cattle: 1 ml / 20 kg body weight.
Pigs and sheep: 1 ml / 10 kg body weight.
DO NOT SURPASS 10 ml each application site.
Suggested every 60 to 90 days.
The frequency and the dosage can be modified according to the veterinarian’s criteria.
- Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol)0.347 g
- Sodium Glycerophosphate8.50 g
- Sodium Phosphate, Monobasic11.50 g
- Sodium Hypophosphite16.30 g
- Formulation agents q.s.100 ml